Thursday, March 21, 2013

ooops

Although I don`t have many readers I think I owe the ones I have an apology. Time has had a horrible pace the last weeks and suddenly I haven`t had the time, the energy or any interesting themes to blog about. So over two weeks have passed without any blog posts. I apologize.

I am generally tired at the moment. All the little finishing touches are still undone- I can only hope Mr Grumpy will manage to fix some of them during easter. I have some time off during easter and hopefully I`ll find some inspiration then.
I am not a professional blogger, just an ordinary woman a with full time job AND a second full time job at home. .
Sometimes it is overwhelming, and my blogging will be random.

Have a great night- talk soon!














PS- I always crave chocolate when I am exhausted. This was a weird picture that came up in a google search for "chocolate heaven". Doesn`t look very heavenly if you ask me....

No comments:

Post a Comment